Growing businesses often reach a point where
they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a
full-time CFO or controller.
you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the
perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a
professional financial manager who works with you to help guide
your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can
range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and
benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with
experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and
other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your
business. So you have less surprises and more control over
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly
seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with
those tough business decisions and help you clarify your
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is
overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the
financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls
in your business to reduce employee theft and increase
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the
quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including
assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
If you'd like to learn more about our
Part-Time CFO Services please complete this form to get a