A Strategic Business Plan is
much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you
still have all you plans and ideas locked up inside
your head... preparing a strategic plan helps you
clarify your company's direction, ensures your key
leaders are all "on the same page", and keeps both
management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a
blueprint, describing your company, its products,
the competitive environment, management team,
financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to...
- Identify and describe the target customer
profile, features, advantages and benefits of
your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by
fully researching the need being filled with
your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full
descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns
with implementation timelines. You also get to
examine market conditions, the nature of your
customers, as well as your competitors, sales
potential, and projected results of your
- Develop staffing plans including identifying
the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise
needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full
descriptions of management systems and timelines
- Develop financial plans including projected
startup costs, operating costs, revenue,
profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3
to 5 years.
Projected financial plans allow
you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or
prevent them. In other words, the perspective
gained through your Strategic Business Plan can
make a significant contribution to your
company's success, and help you get the funding
you require. In fact, most lending institutions
and private investors will not even talk to you
without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs
including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including
timelines for upcoming products and services in
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Let us help you develop a
powerful Strategic Business Plan that drives your
business to the level of success you deserve.
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic
Business Plan that drives your business to the level
of success you deserve. Request a Free