Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to
understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order
for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting
records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This
task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to
QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of
accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and
complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition,
your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance
How much does it cost? We first want to find out a
little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you
an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and
our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and
training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short
list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts
and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable,
inventory, accounts payable, vendors, customers, tax tables, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to
your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory
parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and
accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and
outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and
comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet
their accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure the client is "on the
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client
QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
Yes! I'm interested in the QuickBooks Setup and
Installation service. Please call me to schedule a time when we can meet.
More QuickBooks Services
QuickTune-Up - Clean
up problem areas with a QuickBooks Pro Advisor.
QuickBooks Training - Customized
QuickBooks training for your staff.
QuickAnswers - Get
your QuickBooks questions answered quickly via email.
QuickBooks Tips - Please
take a look at our Free QuickBooks Tips.
Buy QuickBooks and
Save - Save up to 20% on the newest version of QuickBooks.