Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling.
It's everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that
dictates whether a small business will make it or not. It's up to you to
maintain and stretch out the "thrill and excitement" period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your
dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business.
Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the
common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their
We help you...
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your
marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup
sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you
know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your
needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and
portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating
your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how
much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first
few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to
maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax
- Prepare and file all required state and local
licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal
Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you
bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit
with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an
extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help
prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business
off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more
about our New Business Formation Services.
Or go directly to our New Business formation page
to get your business up and running sooner. We will contact you upon receipt
or your formation application.
Questions or Comments:
Contact page us here