Planning is the key to successfully and legally
reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively
recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the
current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending
frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of
taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your
taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out
of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay
less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of
what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps
more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow
your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so
you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or
legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to
another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain
investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar
- Using certain investments to produce income that is
tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to
pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our
clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful
planning and legitimate tax strategies.
If you'd like to receive more information about our
Tax Planning Service, please complete this form.
Questions or Comments:
Contact page us here